The Mark West Area Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center is organized to advance the economic well-being and uniqueness of the Mark West Area so that its citizens and all areas of its business community shall prosper.
The Chamber is...
- An association of business people and individuals working to enhance the economic and civic vitality of our community.
- Focused on the success of member businesses.
- An organization financed primarily by member dues.
- Autonomous of all other organizations and groups.
- Affiliated with the State and National Chambers.
- A leading community action organization and a voice for the business community.
What Makes The Chamber Go?
- The Membership - comprised mostly of business and professional men and women working in the common interest to promote the community and business in the Mark West Area.
- Chamber Office and Volunteer Staff - Key personnel who enable the Chamber to function smoothly on a daily basis.
- Chamber Committees - the "work horses" of the Chamber are volunteers who focus their talent, time and energy toward specific projects. Members are strongly encourages to get involved at the committee level.
- The Board Of Directors - the governing body of the Chamber responsible for addressing member needs, establishing policies, setting goals, and determining the overall direction of the Chamber.
Chamber Programs & Services
As a member you can...
- Be listed free on the Chamber's Website.
- Showcase your business with a Business-After-Hours Networking Social.
- Participate in the Annual Wine Country Harvest Faire and Business Showcase and Silent Auction at the Wells Fargo Center for the Arts, Christmas Tree Lighting, Annual Installation Dinner, and other events.
- Advertise in the Monthly Newsletter (The LARK) with ads and flyers.
- Be listed free in the Chamber Directory.
- Order Chamber member mailing labels.
- Promote your business free through a Member Profile in The LARK.
- Utilize the Chamber Office Resource Center.