The Mark West Area Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center is organized to advance the economic well-being and uniqueness
of the Mark West Area so that its citizens and all areas of its business community shall prosper.
The Chamber Is…
- An association of business people and individuals working to enhance the economic and civic vitality of our community.
- Focused on the success of member businesses.
- An organization financed primarily by member dues.
- Autonomous of all other organizations and groups.
- A leading community action organization and a voice for the business community.
How The Chamber Works
- The Membership – comprised mostly of business and professional men and women working in the common interest to promote the community and businesses in the Mark West Area.
- Chamber Office and Volunteer Staff – key personnel who enable the Chamber to function smoothly on a daily basis.
- Chamber Committees – the “work horses” of the Chamber are volunteers who focus their talent, time and energy toward specific projects. Members are strongly encouraged to get involved at the committee level.
- The Board Of Directors – the governing body of the Chamber responsible for addressing member needs, establishing policies, setting goals, and determining the overall direction of the Chamber.