The legacy of Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital started in 1867, as a small community hospital on the corner of Humboldt and Cherry streets in Santa Rosa. Heeding cries to move the facility outside of the city limits, Sonoma County purchased land just north of town and built a hospital on Chanate Road in 1936. A new wing was added to modernize the facility in 1956 and further expansion included a four-story wing, increasing the hospitals capacity. In 1996, Sutter Health agreed to improve the aging County medical center, expand services and ultimately build a modern replacement hospital that met new earthquake safety standards. The facility is located at 30 Mark West Springs Road and is accredited by the Joint Commission and consistently ranks among the top hospitals in the region according to independent quality rating organizations. Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital is part of Sutter Health, a not-for-profit network of hospitals, doctors and nurses who share expertise and resources to advance health care quality. Member since 2004.
Direct Phone: (707) 576-4697